Below you’ll find the following:
– The name of the artifact
– Photo’s of the artifact
– The gap
– The primary user needs
– The next steps
1. The name of the artifact
I decided to call my artifact the ‘PortiBox’.
2. Photo’s of the artifact
Below you’ll find two photo’s of my object. The top photo is the pencilbox on its side, so it can be placed in my desk furniture. The second photo shows the pencilbox standing up. Each tray is removable. You can see that in the first photo. In the second photo it’s completely removed.
The prototype in action in my desk furniture, where I created it for.
3.a The gap
In what way might I store my drawing pens on my desk, so that I can easily get the desired pen and easily take them with me to an another place
3.b The primary user needs
- The pencilbox contains everything I need to draw (except for paper)
- The pencilbox looks cool
- The pencilbox is portable
- The pencilbox makes it easy to select the pencil needed
- The pencilbox protects my pencils and markers
- The pencilbox can be easily placed on any desk
- The pencilbox is useful and available for every artist
4. The next steps
In the next steps I will take to further refine and develop my pencilbox is to explore its portability and a way to add a removable lid.